Mercedes w204 Headlights wiring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

xifys

Car
merc w204 320cdi
Hi, I have a c320 cdi on a 09 halogen model, I was wondering if anybody could help me as I need to know which wires are for high beam on my headlights as the plug is broken and have replaced with new but have to connect wires in plug myself located all other wires dipped beam indicator sidelight, I have 3 wires remaining but don't know which ones are for high beam.

please please help..... :wallbash:

Left high beam is probably White/Black. Don't get confused with the thinner black.white wire which is the indicator

Right high beam is White.

Pin 3 is the high beam connector. The thick brown goes to pin 1, the thin to pin 9

Which side is it and what colours do you have remaining (and how thick are the wires)

I say probably because I only have the Xenon wiring diagram !

Richard

headlight wiring w204

hi thanks for your reply richard the 3 wires that I don't understand are green and blue, grey and white, grey and red, all wires are thin :wallbash:

wiring w204

sorry forgot to mention need to know for both sides, also if you could maybe tell me where I can get plug diagram thanks

Hi I am trying to fit w204 depo lights but different plugs I need to know what colours are for on depo if anyone can help please otherwise have to get rid of them thanks

The make of headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom