Mercedes w211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fayiz

Car
e320 cdi
I'm looking to buy a Mercedes w211, unfortunately it seems to have a rare case which I never witnessed before, the 'video' button on the comand unit is missing, (located next to the 'audio' button) I tried to search for a replacement but no luck, does anyone know if its possible to replace them? And where can I find a replacement if it's possible?

Kind Regards,

You need to either find a scrap W211 with Comand and the owner willing to part with the unit/button cheaply or perhaps contact Comandonline and ask if they have any scrap units with the button available. If Comandonline can't help, maybe they can suggest an alternative.

Catalog

Reactions: 219
You need to either find a scrap W211 with Comand and the owner willing to part with the unit/button cheaply or perhaps contact Comandonline and ask if they have any scrap units with the button available. If Comandonline can't help, maybe they can suggest an alternative.

Catalog

Will do, cheers mate... would you happen to know if the button would have been broken or can they just simply be pulled out without any breakages occuring?

No idea Fayiz.
I wont be pulling mine out to find out either:D

Haha no problem :D if anyone does know, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom