Mercedes w222 spare wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Borys

MB Enthusiast
Car
2005 cl500
Hi guys,
Does anyone owe S class w222 with space saver wheel? Could I kindly ask for a part number? Local MB is not very helpful finding this info as my car is fitted with tyre fix kit, they say they don’t make it anymore.Don’t really like the idea of this kit.
Once used I don’t think any garage would like to deal with aftermath, I wouldn’t
Any help would be appreciated
Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
It should be the same wheel as on my 221: 4.5B x 19H2 ET 35, Mercedes ref: A2214000202.

I can't see why your dealer would have problems finding the part, but if he does you could try ALLOYWHEELS DIRECT here.

Thank you
They just working around the reg of a car I give them. Something not in the diagram , answer - not for my car

You should check that you actually have the space to put a spare wheel in the well. I can't imagine there'd be a problem, but you never know (German sense of humour . . . ). I could measure mine up if you're interested.

I don't have access to EPC (the parts catalogue) any more, but someone else may be able to check out the reference for you.

Hi guys,
Does anyone owe S class w222 with space saver wheel? Could I kindly ask for a part number? Local MB is not very helpful finding this info as my car is fitted with tyre fix kit, they say they don’t make it anymore.Don’t really like the idea of this kit.
Once used I don’t think any garage would like to deal with aftermath, I wouldn’t
Thanx

Hi Borys, Bought one from the dealer December 2016. Cost (then) £343 + vat. Part No. A2224000700. Also bought tool bag £63.50 + vat. Contains Jack/Wheel spanner and other stuff. Part No. A1665806900. Sorry for late response.

Hi guys,
Thanx

My boot is empty because the car has run flats! No jack, wrench, spare, pump or gunge. Nothing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom