MERCEDES WANTED TOMORROW (Tuesday)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom Newton

Car
190d + C43 AMG
Orite guys, thought id put this up here.

Have a maximum of £7000 to spend on a nice mercedes diesel tomorrow.

Looked at a few cars over the weekend but haven't settled on anything and have booked a day off work tomorrow to buy something.

Have a few lined up but open to anything anyone has on here.

Few requirements.

Must be a diesel, 270 would be perfect but would consider a 220, maybe a 320 but would have to double check insurance first.

Must be auto.

Must have under 90-100k on it, I do 30k a year so don't want anything too high before I start.

Must have abit of spec, most I'm looking at have full leather and a few have command.

£7000 is my absolute max, would only pay that for a perfect car. Ideally looking around 6k

I'm based in Bridgend but am prepared to jump on a train tomorrow with the cash and come and collect the right car.

Email me [email protected] or ring 07411 910351

Could be the easiest sale you have :)

Hmm about to ring up BCA tomorrow to finalise details of taking my car to Blackbushe to be auctioned off, as I've a facelift W212 arriving on Wednesday. Could have been an ideal car, but it's done 234,000 miles...

How about mine 2003 avant-garde e270 cdi. Full leather, climate, Sat nav etc 97000. Just had major service, gearbox service, plus repairs spent £600 + . Tax and mot runs out in next couple of months had repairs to pass mot no worries there. Looking for £6750 to consider sale

So....did you buy anything?

Thanks for the calls and emails guys, sorry i didnt reply to them all.

This is what i went with

936800_10201283072544314_905081027_n.jpg

E270 CDI, with 80k on it, half tidy spec including full leather, years tax and fresh tax, just got home 200 or so miles and is absolutely perfect :) well happy

Hello mate, choice - couple of tips make sure radiator is Behr and not Valeo or make sure you car not in batch that fail. Read post on here. Also have a indie check pilot Bush on gearbox if leaking or way out replace asap. Just had mine done but because of how long been like it had new electric track plus other stuff £800 later. I also will now regulary service gearbox. Don't be scared by this you will love the car just some tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom