Mercedes Warranty For USED Hybrid / PHEV ..... E Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercified

Car
C220d
Can someone please tell me how the warranty works when buy a used for local trade or private.

How many miles / years ... Finally if it not Full MB can I buy extended warranty and are they worth buying for PHEV especially for batteries .

Looking at 2017 E 320 e ... 96000 ..... Although so far lot of feedback against it but just curios about warranty

Thanks in advance ..

From the stories I have seen on here I would not buy a secondhand MB hybrid of any sort. If I was forced to have a hybrid (which are actually a completely stupid idea anyway) then the only one I would consider would be Lexus/Toyota - who seem to be able to make them reliable (but still a stupid concept).

From the stories I have seen on here I would not buy a secondhand MB hybrid of any sort. If I was forced to have a hybrid (which are actually a completely stupid idea anyway) then the only one I would consider would be Lexus/Toyota - who seem to be able to make them reliable (but still a stupid concept).
Oh yes I have Lexus and now for 4 years and brilliant so far.

No Problems at all.

If you switch from Lexus to MB and you have to use the main dealer I would be interested to hear what you think..............:rolleyes:

Can you persuade Lexus to make a large estate car please?

If you switch from Lexus to MB and you have to use the main dealer I would be interested to hear what you think..............:rolleyes:

Got a C220 as well , again been good to me and like MB but yeah Lexus exceptionally good .

Just want to get e220 e on Hybrid but too many bad reviews... seems like will have to settle for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom