Mercedes win in Shanghai Chinese F1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
Nice win by Rosberg, it's been a while for Mercedes fans hopefully more to come. Probably one of the most important ones to win with the ever growing Chinese car sales.

brilliant race!

Mika hakk' having a joke with brundel and co. Quite funny.

Mercedes 1.2.3.

Spare a thought for those who have not yet seen the race. Put the description in the title i.e. Chinese F1 result but not the RESULT.

Same goes for any competition, think of others first.

Spare a thought for those who have not yet seen the race. Put the description in the title i.e. Chinese F1 result but not the RESULT.

This morning, I saw this thread pop up moments before I switched on to watch he race I recorded.

If the result is that important, why don't you watch the race BEFORE visiting forums, watching the news, logging on to your PC, etc?

It was a cracking race that I watched live so didn't have to worry about knowing the result before the end. (Shame that MSC and BUT had pit problems or the race could have been even better!)

If the result is that important, why don't you watch the race BEFORE visiting forums, watching the news, logging on to your PC, etc?

It was a cracking race that I watched live so didn't have to worry about knowing the result before the end. (Shame that MSC and BUT had pit problems or the race could have been even better!)

Well done, you watched the race live because many people work shifts so such things are possible, power station workers for example where computers may be accessible but not TV's.

I'm glad you didn't have to worry about knowing the result BEFORE the end though.

Well done, you watched the race live because many people work shifts so such things are possible, power station workers for example where computers may be accessible but not TV's.

I'm glad you didn't have to worry about knowing the result BEFORE the end though.

Then contact a moderator and report this thread. Secondly suggest they create and Official "forum" thread for F1 (with a generic title) .. where every race can be discussed as it happens and the poor unfortunates who have to miss it for one reason or another can steer clear..

Being proactive rather than whinging may deliver better results... :D

Oh and if computers are accesible why didnt they watch the race on line?

That's why I don't visit motoring forums before seeing the race first. I don't watch the news either.

Common sense a miss here?

LOL are people serious?!?!!?! dont post about something incase they havent seen it, get over yourselves...

LOL are people serious?!?!!?! dont post about something incase they havent seen it, get over yourselves...

The complaint was not about posting anything, it was about giving the result in the post title. If the title had said "Chinese F1 result" for example anyone who had not yet seen the race would have known not to open that thread.

If you read my post correctly you will see I was showing consideration for others who were looking forward to seeing it later.

Showing consideration for others, get it.

If you read my post correctly you will see I was showing consideration for others who were looking forward to seeing it later.

Showing consideration for others, get it.

When Mercedes has just won its first GP for 50+ years do you seriously think that people on a Mercedes forum won't shout it from the tree tops within seconds...?

There is consideration and there is common sense.

And if those people who are at work when F1 or anything else is on TV spent their time working instead of checking out social forums there wouldn't be a problem! :devil:

Hope nobody mentions the result of the 1966 World Cup. I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

At the end of the day it's the first race the silver arrows won since the italian grand prix 1955

Nice win for rosberg

I loved seeing webber take vet on last lap

I always said last year wait till he's put in a pack and see if he's that good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom