Mercedes world on Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
....can't wait :bannana: Might take an extra large bag to pop a car in.

Seen the adverts looks GREAT,

Get that ML63 AMG on the track Tiff Nedel style (traction fully off)....

Enjoy and post pics etc

:bannana: Had a great couple of hours...will be going back to do the test drive thang, but had a good look round with my twin. Very impressed at the set up. Got to look at the cars in more detail than in the Canary Wharf show:

C-Class - Warming to it more and more. The sat nav/screen/toggle control is very well executed...just hope the sleek motors don't jam.

All the others in the range feel very sorted...B-Class was better than I thought...GL is MASSIVE, R-Class looooooooooong. The only shocker was the plastic lever for the SL roof mechanism :crazy: MAKE IT METAL!!!!

The shop was ok too....I saw a travel bag I thought I'd buy online, but seeing it in the flesh put me right off! Nice cappuccino too!

I went on the test drive for an hour to drive the E63 AMG.

Found it all a bit disappointing for the following reasons - First, they didnt have the car that I had originally booked. Secondly had to wait over 15 minutes for my car.

Third and most important - if you have a slow driver in front of you, you are not allowed to overtake, so you spend most of your hour hanging back from the driver in front to give yourself room. This is what happened to me and at every part of the program, I landed up having to wait for a very elderly lady infront of me who had decided that she wanted to have a go in an AMG aswell !!!!

I went on the test drive for an hour to drive the E63 AMG.

Found it all a bit disappointing for the following reasons - First, they didnt have the car that I had originally booked. Secondly had to wait over 15 minutes for my car.

Third and most important - if you have a slow driver in front of you, you are not allowed to overtake, so you spend most of your hour hanging back from the driver in front to give yourself room. This is what happened to me and at every part of the program, I landed up having to wait for a very elderly lady infront of me who had decided that she wanted to have a go in an AMG aswell !!!!

Grrrrrr - I've had got my money back.

You don't pay to go slow in an AMG do you!!1 :devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, I know....I did think about it at the time, and I should have complained, considering the money that it cost.

Anyway, I wouldn't do any more AMG runs down there. As I said, if you have someone slow in front, you are truly stuffed for the hour ! You also don't get to properly kick the car around as the guy accompanying you in the car doesn't let you. You also get all of that sales talk.

Grrrrrr - I've had got my money back.

You don't pay to go slow in an AMG do you!!1 :devil::devil::devil:

Looks like you had a great day Gucci, any pictures to share with us ?

I have a good day there too on Sunday, thought the coffee and a slice of cake was quite expensive, but a stunning facility and a real nice showcase it was a nice way to spend an hour and half just browsing around.

My wife was a bit annoyed she couldn't get near the Maybach's!!

Looks like you had a great day Gucci, any pictures to share with us ?

I...errrrrmmmm....:crazy: remembered the camera HALF WAY there :mad: . will be going back sometime...will take pics then (probably)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom