Mercedes Xentry and DAS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daz5505

Car
2003 Vito
Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased the Xentry and DAS system so that i am able to diagnose my Mercedes van and Car.

When i purchased this system it did not come with any leads. What would i need to connect to my laptop / car to allow me to use this software. the only leads i found were on ebay for about £500.00. Would there be any others that will work that ay be cheaper?

Thanks for your help

Darren

The multiplexer and leads are the more expensive part of the kit.. The laptop and software are peanuts

As Jay said, the leads are the expensive part (genuine)

Does the software seller not sell them? There are cheaper leads out there, most work fine but I would have bought them with the software if not original.

No, it has to be a Mercedes multiplexer and lead

Hi,
You need to confirm with the person you bought it from whether you need to use the C3 or C4 Multiplexer, I believe the software is configured for one or the other, not both.

Need multiplexer and leads

If you have to diagnose, you need multiplexer and leads to run Xentry and DAS system.

Hi,
You need to confirm with the person you bought it from whether you need to use the C3 or C4 Multiplexer, I believe the software is configured for one or the other, not both.

Nah, to change from C3 to C4 and back is a trivial task taking 2 mins. But yes, if you do not know how, it will only work with the mux its designed for.

The software and leads is contained in the package.

Not in that package for $389

MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis Main Unit

Notice: This is Only Multiplexer of MB SD C4, No Extra Cables or HDD.

Package list:

1pc * MB SD Connect Compact 4 Star Diagnosis Main Unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom