MercedesMe Charge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattcd216

Car
EQA
Hi all,
New EV owner here (EQA). Quick question on the Me Charge program, if anyone can answer. It's supposed to provide access to "a growing number of charging networks with one app", but when I log in and view my contracts/packages I can only see BP Pulse and Ionity. It can't be just two networks, surely. How do I know where I can charge with using Me Charge?

Thanks,
Matt

Good question. I'm getting my EQC next week, but in readiness I've downloaded and setup accounts on the following charge providers:
  • Instavolt
  • bp pulse
  • Osprey
  • GeniePoint
Electric Highway/Gridserve not required as they use contactless and no app is required.

My colleagues Mercedes Me Charge doesn't work - should get 1yr with Ionity but that could be to do with our lease company etc.

I've received a year with Ionity and 6 months with BP Pulse. I think we can use other charging networks through the Charge system, though. Just don't know which.

Mercedes lists the partners as “Polar IONITY, GeniePoint, NewMotion and ESB Networks” which isn’t that many, Polar is now BP pulse, NewMotion is Shell Energy but they are rare to find, ESB is mainly London and Coventry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom