Mercedez Benz 2015 E250 CDI - More Power

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cengaliza999

Car
Mercedez Benz E250 CDI AMG
Right, so just recently purchased the above....fantastic car by the way! first time driving s Mercedez and love it! i want to get more power and speed out of my mercedez without spending too much and minimum risk of damages i,e, injectors and stuff, any recommendations or advice?

Thanks

Too late I am afraid, you should have gone for the E350 CDI BlueTec.

Too late I am afraid, you should have gone for the E350 CDI BlueTec.

I understand that but, being 24 years of age and having 9 points on my license insurance would have tore a huge hole in my backside if i decided to go for the E350

If you alter it your warranty may be affected and if you increase the power youll still have a hike in insurance.

I take my hat off to you at 24 getting an E Class. I was 62 when I got my first mercedes a CLK 320 CDI. I never fancied mercs when I was younger and didn't like the foot handbrake besides not being able to afford one. I thought I was more a BMW type. But now I am older and had my first automatic with the CLK I quite like them.

KJL - i was driving a BMW 320D before which i thought was amazing but once i got the E250 AMG its a complete different driving experience. I am thinking of chipping the car but not sure on what brand / company to use ive done some research and seems like TDI-Tuning seems pretty good. Any experiences or ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom