merceds fintail heckflosse w110 190dc auto kombi estate1962 lhd very rare diesel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
neilrr, im sorry to reach out on this thread but since im a new member im not authorized to contact you directly. I came across your classified post listing you where selling ML 3rd row seats/hardware, i realize the post was from 2012 but as i have been searching the web endlessly for a few days now, i am hoping you might still have them stored away somewhere. if im breaking "rules" im sorry. if you do happen to have them or any parts can you let me know, i dont know how these forums work so my email is [email protected]

neilrr, im sorry to reach out on this thread but since im a new member im not authorized to contact you directly. I came across your classified post listing you where selling ML 3rd row seats/hardware, i realize the post was from 2012 but as i have been searching the web endlessly for a few days now, i am hoping you might still have them stored away somewhere. if im breaking "rules" im sorry. if you do happen to have them or any parts can you let me know, i dont know how these forums work so my email is [email protected]

Sorry Joe, those are long gone.

I figured, thanks. Sorry for highjacking your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom