Mercland - The Movie (PG)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
Where's my commission for my Smart car being featured? ;)

[YOUTUBE]0ZiNeEUI8PM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Whats happened to the Mercland Website?

It looks much, much better!

Big improvement Jay!

Hope it brings you loads of business mate!

KJ

I was there earlier today (watching the vid) weird to see it twice in one day.

Is it your place?
we were going to come down and have a (clk) browse tomorrow.

I hope this does not get posted at the other forum

If I would lik to be picky - its a slideshow not video :D. Nice eaither way. :thumb:

Love the picture of the AMG engine...Now I wonder just who photographed that wonder..:confused::confused::confused::confused::D

No copyright fee is required

Love the new site Jay, but, speaking as a web designer..... I'd lose the red text - not easy to see and clashes a little with the rest of the site. Good site in all other ways though! :)

I can choose from a set of templates which adjusts the colours and style, im playing at the moment and will change it every now and then to make it look fresh.

Thanks all...

p.s. as to the pics I just sent them a link to an album which had a load of pics of mercland, plus my cars, plus some GTG photos so hope people dont mind, they must have picked the ones they thought were best.

If anyone doesnt like their car (or themselves) being pictured, just let me know.

Love the picture of the AMG engine...Now I wonder just who photographed that wonder..:confused::confused::confused::confused::D

No copyright fee is required

Looks like I supplied 2 as well :thumb:, glad to help. :p

I had a look today, plenty of cars, easy going staff, but I could have done with a coffee vending machine and somewhere to sit and discuss the choices on offer with my partner.

Just saying.

I had a look today, plenty of cars, easy going staff, but I could have done with a coffee vending machine and somewhere to sit and discuss the choices on offer with my partner.

Just saying.

Thanks,

Yes we are a bit short of space, in the summer we have benches but too cold for that now..

Coffee is no problem, just ask and one of my family will make you one! Vending machine - pah!

Thanks for the comments, I will have to think about making some space somewhere for a sofa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom