Mercobra anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
is there a story behind this car Roger? Agreed it looks like its been done tastefully.

is there a story behind this car Roger? Agreed it looks like its been done tastefully.

I'm trying to find out more about it Gav, The photo was posted by a Norwegian friend and I've asked him on FB if he has any more photos, especially of the cabin and rear.

Fabulous.plenty of money spent there.

I'm led to believe there's some videos on YouTube, but I've not looked

I'm led to believe there's some videos on YouTube, but I've not looked
Similar car and conversion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Double post

Similar car and conversion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Bearing in mind the value of a 300sl, I wonder why the builder didn't try and reconstruct one from the shell, if it was original. Apparently he's done the same to a gullwing 300 as well. Looks to be really good build quality.

Bearing in mind the value of a 300sl, I wonder why the builder didn't try and reconstruct one from the shell, if it was original. Apparently he's done the same to a gullwing 300 as well. Looks to be really good build quality.
The Gullwing could be a replica. Dave Kindig has done one.

I really admire the quality of Kindig's work - makes some of the companies appearing on these US reality car builder shows look like total bodgers.

I really admire the quality of Kindig's work - makes some of the companies appearing on these US reality car builder shows look like total bodgers.
I agree. If you watch the series and look in the background it is clear some of the cars are in his workshops for more than a year, my guess is that some of that is down to customers having to stop the build to save up a few dollars before they get the project back on track. I don't think you get much change from $100K (or more) with a Kindigit build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom