Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

d w124

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
Wishing all the best for you and your loved ones
Hopefully the new year will bring joy for all of us,that includes BOTG happening
Looking forward to catching up with a few of you

All the best peeps

6A66CA7D-D08A-466C-A025-60AFED5E1DC1.jpeg

Back at ya, Dash, and a very merry Christmas and happy New Year to all members and especially the admins whose hard and difficult work is always very much appreciated.

Slàinte mhór!!🥃🥃🥃🥃

It’s that time of year again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very best wishes to all, have a great Christmas and New Year, keep safe and look after loved ones.
Special thanks to all involved in keeping this site so enjoyable and informative.

Best Chistmas wishes to all Forum members and readers.
This forum continues to be a great place for Mercedes owners and help and advice.
A Happy, healthy and prosperous 2022 to you all, to your families and friends.
J.

1019587-merry-christmas.webp

I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas. It was 27 Degrees C and sunny here in North Texas, so I threw on some shorts and a t shirt and went for a long walk.

1640475702243.png

I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas. It was 27 Degrees C and sunny here in North Texas, so I threw on some shorts and a t shirt and went for a long walk.

View attachment 122072
Lucky bugger! My wife was working yesterday (today too) so i was home alone all day, so deceided to go do some off roading on my escooter which was a lot of fun but bloody cold, then whilst going slow over a big mud bug i slipped and ended up on my back in the mud, i was covered from head to toe, as soon as fell over i just lay there for about 10 seconds laughing, what else can you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom