Merry Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Great Britain great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Great Britain" in the Western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first."Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

DISCLAIMER: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting the following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee, him/herself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.
In short-Merry Christmas

Nice gesture. Merry Christmas to all, from the sunny and windy Canaries. PS hope the Queen is alright

Merry Christmas right back atcha! Hope everyone has a reet good-en.

Ant.

Happy Christmas everyone and thank you so much for all your help and advice this year.

I have bruised ribs and lost a crown.

Looking forward to some rest (and the drink).

What have you been up do?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yo one and all:bannana:

Completely elf-inflicted I'm afraid.

Messing around with the dog caused the rib injury nd my selection box curly wurly saw to the crown.

BTW the 'elf' above was a typo but I left it in because it made me laugh!

Messing around with the dog caused the rib injury nd my selection box curly wurly saw to the crown.

Curly-Wurly's are my 2nd fav treat only beaten by the much more compact and easier to handle Chomp. :D

That's what happens when you indulge in dogging, or have I got it wrong?:D

Messing around with the dog caused the rib injury

Are you Keith Laird (Fire Safty officer) from Peter Kay's Phenix Nights? :eek:

:D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas!

My lovely Black and Tan GSD was 1 whole year old yesterday! :D

Happytalk73 said:
Curly-Wurly's are my 2nd fav treat only beaten by the much more compact and easier to handle Chomp. :D

Twirls aren't bad either Ant but Friday's I have a bag of maltesas with me oggi.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

(Please note, this greeting is Non-Refundable and Non-Returnable).

How about Victor Meldrew's snowman?

1237545562_1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]v=UcJd4hMVcYo[/YOUTUBE]

Not work/family safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
lewyboy said:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJd4hMVcYo">YouTube Link</a> Not work/family safe.

Brilliant , my youngest will love it! ( He is 14)

Happy Boxing day you lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom