Merry Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That goes for me too. Happy Christmas to all.

A very merry Christmas to all have a great time and a super new year 2020

Happy Christmas all - have a safe one.
BTW, apparently Christmas is done and gone if you believe the email that landed in my inbox at 08:30 this morning:
"BOXING DAY SALE NOW ON!!"
😖

Happy Christmas all - have a safe one.
BTW, apparently Christmas is done and gone if you believe the email that landed in my inbox at 08:30 this morning:
"BOXING DAY SALE NOW ON!!"
😖
Sales!?! Yippee!🤣

Merry Christmas to you all - looking forward to better times.

784290.jpg

Merry Christmas all

"She brought forth her firstborn son and called Him Jesus for He will save His people from their sins"
Happy Christmas

Yes.
A Very Merry Christmas to Everyone 🎄🎄🎄🎄

A very Merry Christmas to all on the board ... even those of you who are wrong ... it's the season for forgiveness! :D ;)

Merry Christmas everyone 🌲🌲🌲🌲.Have checked under the tree and not found a new MB 😥

Merry Christmas to everybody from Sue and I. Sue was tested positive sadly, so not able to spend time with family in particular grandkids. We have spent time with them via a video link (worked out how to cast from phone to big telly!) so that helped just a bit. But we have our health and our love for each other - not sure it gets much better!

(Let me take you back say thirty years ago - I tell you that you will be able to speak to and see family on a glass panel when they could be anywhere in the world. How quickly would the straitjacket appear?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom