Merry Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBManInKen

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S500 LWB (V220)
Well, I'm off to the continent tomorrow morning, to spend Christmas with the family. I probably won't be online for that period. So, best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you all! :D

xmas08.jpg

Well, I'm off to the continent tomorrow morning, to spend Christmas with the family. I probably won't be online for that period. So, best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you all! :D

xmas08.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too.

BTW your head reflected on the top strip of chrome of your rad grille looks just like Max Headroom from the 80's.

Cheers!

Happy Christmas! You'll be pleased to hear, that Mrs.G has bought me a brand new leather Ted Baker MAN BAG :bannana: (fact)

BTW your head reflected on the top strip of chrome of your rad grille looks just like Max Headroom from the 80's.

I think that is another body part being reflected there :D.

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2009!

My office is now officially shut until the 5th Jan (or until I pop back to feed the fish :))

Ade

xmas08.jpg

I wont be about as well as i.m off to jamacia.:bannana: tommorow:cool: :cool: and wont be back till 11th jan.
Best christmas wishes to all.

Last edited:
all the best Guido be good and be safe:D :cool:

And same to you and jpskiller, Naomi :).

Was earlier watching a repeat of Top Gear where they make a space shuttle out of a Reliant, and had to think of you two straight away. :D

We WILL meet in 2009!

Have a great one Guido!

Steve and Suzy Cute

Happy Christmas to one and all. Last day at work today, finish at 7pm and battle my way out of London.
Was rostered to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day nights, but the arrival of a new baby boy prompted my Leave card! Best christmas present ever!!

Have a fantastic time Guido - enjoy.

Same to everyone else off on their travels. Stay safe on the roads and have a wonderful time.

Yep, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good health to all! :D

Happy Christmas one and all

Tinnyboy_1

Steve and Sandra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom