Merry Xmas All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobby

Car
1999 C43 AMG
I'm off on hols so thought I'd say Merry Xmas to all at mbclub.

I'm glad I found you guys and have had a lot of fun this year modding my car with all the advice and banter.

I've also made some fantastic friends.

So Merry Xmas & a happy new year to all - see you at a GTG soon!:)

I've been beaaten to starting a similar post, but let me express my best wishes to everyone and hope you all have the same kind of christmas that I\we are hoping for.

See you next year..

and remember don't drink and drive, unless you have cup holders, otherwise it spills going round corners...

Bobby, Frank, and all fellow members..

I am new, but have had a great first week on this site... nice to find some like minded and not so like minded guys n girls...

a very merry Xmas, a wish you all all a pleasant New years ever, and hungover New years day... start the year as you mean to go on.. and yeah, make sure ur car has cup holders when drink driving, as the older mercs dont lol.. no seriously, stay safe... im sure i will spk to u all in between

Regards, Dillan & family!

Same here. Happy Christmas everyone. All the best for the festive season. Stay safe on the roads if you are having to travel. :)

Same from me. Merry Xmas & happy new year to everyone ! :)

I would also like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and I hope to have the chance to meet some of you in 2009.

Happy motoring.

Regards

Mark and family.

I was just thinking in this rather depressing 2008 with all the economic doom and gloom, how lucky we are to have the internet and the Mercedes forum. Happy Christmas to all and let's hope 2009 see something of a pick up.

And there will be a new E class to ogle -and to resist.

Hi All,
Here's wising everyone a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Best regards
Pete

Same here, Merry Christmas to you all and a very happy prosperous new year, thank you again to all of you who have helped me with my many little problems in my few months on the forum, your help is warmly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom