Merry Xmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Merry Xmas to all our Members.

and Health and Happiness for 2005

Attachments

• Santa_waves.gif
    Santa_waves.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 139
I'll happily add my good wishes to everyone too, Have a great time

Oh By the way I fly to Spain tomorrow at noon for 8 days of merriment :cool: :cool: :cool:
First time we've not spent Christmas at home but I'm really looking forward to it.

:bannana: Merry Christmas one and all :bannana:

I intend to continue to have a bl**dy good time - hope you do too :devil: :devil:

...Have a super crimbo and thanks to the many members who have contributed to my threads and helped me with advice.
Rgds
Les

Happy Christmas everyone. I wonder who will post first on Christmas morning (not just after midnight but 5.30am or something!) Not me for sure!! Drive carefully everyone!!

Happy Xmas

Hi all just incase i dont get chance tommorrow i would like to wish you all the best on this great forum. Thanks for all your advice over the last few months !!!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE :D

Happy Christmas everyone and if, cos I'm bloody working all the holidays, I don't get chance to say It Happy New Year too :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: ;)

Yeah, Merry Xmas everybody. And a happy new year. Like Marcos I've only got the 24th & 25th off work, but hey, someone has got to keep to country running...!

Paul G

Paul Grainger said:
Yeah, Merry Xmas everybody. And a happy new year. Like Marcos I've only got the 24th & 25th off work, but hey, someone has got to keep to country running...!
Yeah, I'm working every day I can, pity my office is locked on the bank holidays 'cause I'd like to work them too (paid by the hour!).

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum. Your company this year has been a pleasure :D
Marc

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :D

Hope you have a good one and that 2005 brings many happy motoring moments!

FastLady

I'll go along with what everybody else says...................

A Merry Xmas and a speeding ticket free New Year to everyone.

gary

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to thank everyone for all there help and advise since I got my car, there shore is a hell of alot of knowlege with everyones experience on the forum. :D
Watch those back wheels if it snows, no one wants to loose their car for christmas or new year. :mad:

Seasons Greeting's to All members and their families.

Regards

Tan

PJH said:
I'll go along with what everybody else says...................

PJH is buying the drinks :D :D :D

Gee thanks and a merry christmas to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom