Merry Xmas !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
I would just like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

I have had a great time here since the purchase of our SL - and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt hope to meet. This is what forums shold be about - a love for the marque and a collective pooling of knowledge for the good of the forum membership.

Thanks everyone for a great past 6 months - and I look forward with anticipation to the coming year.

Hope to see you all in the new year :D

And Koolvin a bit earlier ;)

Mark

I too on top of what mark has said wish everyone a happy christmas.

Please , if anyone has a monent , think of mark. He will have to put up with K twittering on about how he wants annodised bolts instead of stainless ones and how he likes to keep everything OEM .

Mark , good luck dude ....:p

No , seriously , i hope everyone has a good time ..

Jason:D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

P.s. have a nanna :bannana: :bannana:

Thanks Mark I think everyone here feels the same way, I agree with your comments, the diversity of people and knowledge always makes me feel really good.

I have been involved in a number of online communities especially PC enthusiast sites, I started of a computer website that has now become the largest UK site of its kind with nearly 5000 members!

6 months already since MBC was born we now have 235 members on this site. I hope we can one day become the biggest - I know we are certainly the most active online community in the UK for MB's roll on 2003 :)

Christmas this year so far has been fun to say the least and I am probably going to be the happiest person on this site in a few days!!!! Unless someone gets that SL600 from Santa!! :)

Everyone - don't forget to cherish these few days off you have with loved ones, families and friends becuse times are real bad for the planet we live on.

Happy Christmas fellow enthusiasts!!!!
sCC-029.jpg

PS. what are your new years resolutions?

Cheers Mark,

Well said!

Happy Christmas to all at MBclub UK!

Hope you all have a good time, and keep safe.

santa-waving.gif
santazx.gif
santa-waving.gif
santazx.gif
santa-waving.gif
santazx.gif
santa-waving.gif
santazx.gif

Oh!

We should say Merry Christmas to all Mercedes owner in the country and the world!!! :D

and especially to me... :mad: as my wife just force me to bought her a Merc..:mad:

Merry Christmas to ALL.

A Prosperous New Year to all Merc Owners and a Dent Free 2003.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom