Merx

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wibble1001

Car
sl320
Has anyone got experience of using MERX based in Maccelsfield, Cheshire for servicing?

Nick Webster in Poynton is the best Merc guy in the area. I speak from knowing the guy for thirty years.

I think you will find Nick is based at Adlington, just outside of Poynton itself. I have heard nothing but good reports about him.

Use Derby after I got tired of using Mercedes Leicester and Loughborough. Not got the glamour of the others but more friendly and approachable.

I think you will find Nick is based at Adlington, just outside of Poynton itself. I have heard nothing but good reports about him.
Well I think You will find that Moggie Lane is in Poynton with an SK post code. Unless it has moved since I lived in the miners cottages know as Ten Row in Hockley at the top end of park lane.

For information and set the record straight, Nick’s official address is:
Wards End Works
Moggie Lane
Adlington
Macclesfield
Cheshire
SK10 4NY

I have a Crewe post code but it is 10 miles from me. A post code is simply an area of a postal town/city

Thanks for the tip. Though my car is only a year old and on a MB service plan, my sons leased A class needs servicing and this guy sounds good and only about 15 mins up the road :)

Has anyone got experience of using MERX based in Maccelsfield, Cheshire for servicing?
I use the same Merx Stoke same Family Business all good people willing to help,with Excellent knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom