Message for Mr Fixit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RHDV8

Car
SLK55 amg.
As I’m new here I can’t as yet post a reply in the classifieds section so could someone kindly point Mr Fixit in my direction so he might pm his contact details re his SLK55 amg for sale.
Many thanks.

@Mr Fixit may get his attention, but as you can neither send nor receive PM's (or conversations as they are now called) once he has replied to this post and you can see he's online, post an email address, once he has posted that he's got your email address then ask a Moderator to remove it.

@Mr Fixit may get his attention, but as you can neither send nor receive PM's (or conversations as they are now called) once he has replied to this post and you can see he's online, post an email address, once he has posted that he's got your email address then ask a Moderator to remove it.
Oh I didn’t realise he wouldn’t be able to pm me either, this is going to be more tricky than I thought. Don’t like the idea of just adding spurious posts just to up my count. Saying that, this counts as one to add.

It's a long way from 9 to 30! i've tagged Mr Fixit so he should see your thread next time he's online, so keep an eye on this thread, when he's online post your #2 email address so he can contact you direct, and once he has tag a moderator using the @ before the mod's online moniker to ask for your email address to be editied out of your post - as you only have about 30 minutes to edit a post yourself, and you don't want to leave your email address visible to bots etc!

It's a long way from 9 to 30! i've tagged Mr Fixit so he should see your thread next time he's online, so keep an eye on this thread, when he's online post your #2 email address so he can contact you direct, and once he has tag a moderator using the @ before the mod's online moniker to ask for your email address to be editied out of your post - as you only have about 30 minutes to edit a post yourself, and you don't want to leave your email address visible to bots etc!
In contact now, thanks for your help.

Just remember it is 30 valid posts and a on minimum of 30 days membership before PM's (conversations) are activated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom