Message from John (Developer215)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean I may have been the victim of identity theft during my treatment Charles.

Oh no! - I wish I had taken out one of those policies the bank keeps phoning me about.

I see the practice of posting hidden meanings within messages in public areas hasn't died in the mercenary world...

Just off to fit some plugs to a V12.

I may be sometime....

Funnily enough my broadband suddenly died at 11.30PM last night. Checked the phone and that was dead too.

So logged on to next door's wireless router :))) and reported the fault to BT. Was quite impressed that it allowed me to set up a divert from the website.

This morning got a text from BT and between 8.30 and 9AM the phone line was intermittant and since then it's worked fine. I'm now not sure if they've fixed it or it's fixed itself!

I didn't think to text any forum member about it though - perhaps we should have an emergency contact number? :)

Just so no one gets alarmed I have a conference call with our US HQ :(. Should be active again in 45 minutes :bannana:

LOL isn't this forum a laugh!

funny thread!

i'm off to have a bonk, see you in 60sec's

LOL isn't this forum a laugh!

funny thread!

i'm off to have a bonk, see you in 60sec's

It's now 15.45 - have you fallen asleep or had a heart attack - text the emergency Forum number and let us all know you're ok

interesting - my clock shows 15.45 but the time of the post differs massively.......are we in a time loop

...back!

coudnt get it on.

Been painting a friends hallway since i posted earlier today , has anyone missed me ?

You couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a shovel Charles :D

Is it alright if I have the last week in August and the 1st week in September off.

Please please please

You couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a shovel Charles :D

I've never tried shooting with a shovel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom