Message from John (Developer215)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sspeed

MB Enthusiast
Car
2006 CLK320 CDi
Hi All,
I got a text message today from john (Developer215), to say he is at his Sisters in Scotland and that her broadband has been disconnected.
So he says to tell you all he wont be able to post on the forum for a few days or so. He is hoping to be back on Thursday.
His normal service will resume as soon as possible.:D
He didn’t want any of you to think he was ignoring you..:(
Brought to you via the SSpeed messaging service.

That guy is going to need a bigger front door when he gets home...for his head.

:)

Hi All,
I got a text message today from john (Developer215), to say he is at his Sisters in Scotland and that her broadband has been disconnected.
So he says to tell you all he wont be able to post on the forum for a few days or so. He is hoping to be back on Thursday.
His normal service will resume as soon as possible.:D
He didn’t want any of you to think he was ignoring you..:(
Brought to you via the SSpeed messaging service.

Oh thank god for that, I can sleep easy tonight :rolleyes:

And there was me biting my nails wondering where he'd gone :rolleyes:

With all the many horrors going on in the world, it's a relief to have some fantastic news like that. Thursday can't come soon enough. :thumb::D

Only two days to go now !!

I'm so excited !! :bannana:

Well, if there is one good thing to come out of this, it is that it has put the whole global financial meltdown into perspective.
I am embarrassed now to think that I have been fretting about how the major economies are going to ride out the next ten years when there are more important things to focus on. I feel truly humbled.

I'm off to my GP this morning and will be off-line for almost an hour and a half.

If you aren't back on by 11 o'clock Palfrem we will have to assume the worst.

Going in to a management meeting so will be off line for next 2 hours. Send assistance if I'm away any longer please.

Appointment not until 11:10 Charles.

Surgery not far. Just to see the nurse to have my wound assessed and the dressing changed.

If I run, it may be less than the estimated 90 minutes

!

I'm off to my GP this morning and will be off-line for almost an hour and a half.

For goodness sake, this is EXACTLY the type of scenario that the mobile app is for!!

You don't think it was written simply for added convenience, do you?

Read the MBClub Disaster Recovery plan - section 163, sub-section 17G: "Doctor Appointments, shopping and going for a number 2: providing uninterrupted ability to read and post comments via the mobile app".

i hv a ppr ut to my lft indx fngr, nd my typng my b ffectd or a hile.

Meeting now over so back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom