Mexican drug boss's villa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All because people think it'd alright to take drugs.

"The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the U.S.A. for 12 years!"

They found $22 million?

And I doubt very much that they just set fire to the house and its contents afterwards.

The $22 million was just on one table, total cash was over $200 million plus, and then there's all the other valuables.

The original Loads of money man, plus think about his assets that weren't there.

Where were his Mercs then ?

Not even a 600 in sight ?

"The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the U.S.A. for 12 years!"

They found $22 million?

And I doubt very much that they just set fire to the house and its contents afterwards.

No chance, a lot of the south american governments are corrupt to the core, so a lot of politicians etc will be living the high life now me thinks.

You hear about this kind of thing in the news every now and then - but to see it all piled up - cash and gun's - it's simply staggering...

Nothing on the link. It asks me to log in?

I always have mixed feelings about these photo montages of excessive drug wealth and weapons. They are verging on a kind of voyeuristic "celebration" of these guys' lifestyle. I can almost hear Lloyd Grossman intoning and "Who would live in a house like this":p

*puts in miami vice dvd*
lol seriously tho.. our police have to deal with the odd prat who has drank to much.. the rest of the world keeps moving, england is still over obsessed with petrol prices diesel mpg and football.

imagine the wake of bodies and broken families this guy has left. saddens me, drugs are the most rapid growing disease.

The answer to these guys is an air strike - save the bother of arresting them and no possibility of them reoffending later .

Same with the drug factories , opium poppy fields etc .

The answer to these guys is an air strike - save the bother of arresting them and no possibility of them reoffending later .

Same with the drug factories , opium poppy fields etc .

You've been watching the excellent "Clear and Present Danger" again haven't you. ;)
[YOUTUBE]MNzWYVWfRIc[/YOUTUBE]

Yes . that did put me in mind of it !

I have it on Laserdisc ( showing my age ) !

You've been watching the excellent "Clear and Present Danger" again haven't you. ;)
[YOUTUBE]MNzWYVWfRIc[/YOUTUBE]

lasered in by chavez Ghost Team 6...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom