meyle suspension components.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneForTheRoad

MB Enthusiast
Car
2019 Glc coupe 350d was 2017 e350 c207 .. +65 ford kuga 2.0 cdi zetec awd..
ive used these before with good results on vw/audis .

do the ones they make for the e class 320 w211 last as long as say lemforder , mb , febi ....

ive used these before with good results on vw/audis .

do the ones they make for the e class 320 w211 last as long as say lemforder , mb , febi ....

From what I've heard, the choice is between MB and Lemfoerder. Anything else is a lottery.

I've heard people refer to Meyle and Febi as box-shifters whose control of the goods inside is questionable. The word is that the boxes look and feel German and the contents could easily be Chinese.

Anyone else heard the same?

RayH

I've used Meyle parts in the past with no issues that I'm aware of. I'm actually going to order Meyle HD (Heavy Duty) front wishbones for C-class.

Nothing against their HD line here.

my Passat failed every mot on track rod ends for years until I fitted meyle hd ones . if they are as bad as , surely they wouldn't be trading still??

anyways i've priced up 2 torque arms , 2 lower arms , 2 balljoints ( hub lower ) and 2 anti roll bar links - £ 285 .

I've fitted Meyle TRE's and a viscous coupling on the E430.
They fit OK without any issues and are still functioning OK after 40,000 miles.
Other brands may be more-authentic and reliable ... But the Meyle price was good.
The price I paid for the viscous coupling ... It could not possibly have been made in the Fatherland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom