MGB anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plodd

Car
2007 VW Golf R32
This is being sold by a member of another forum to which I subscribe.
Looks like a very nice MGB GT and it's a top colour. ;)

Looks really nice.

I've got two friends who have each taken in excess of five years and neither has their GT looking this good. I've also viewed many, and from a distance at least, this looks good.

No drivers door mirror.

Also, regardless of what he says, the wheels shouldn't be 15's.

Don't know the reserve, but given it's non-standard I wouldn't pay more than £2,500 for it. Mint original cars are worth £3,000.

PJ

I'm after one for the Kinky Kollection - but unfortunately the earlier non-rubber bumper model.

Seeing it has encouraged me to look more actively now.

K

Does look lovey - very similar to the one I had that turned out to be rotten to the core quite literally and had to be scrapped :D

mgbgt.jpg

pammy said:
Does look lovey - very similar to the one I had that turned out to be rotten to the core quite literally and had to be scrapped :D

mgbgt.jpg

Is that you in the picture Pammy?

Alfie said:

I won't be cheeky and say which one? :eek: :D

But yes - tis me :D from a birthday party and it's a miracle I was even able to stand - the gin had been flowing rather too well :D :D

Alfie said:

I'm biting my tongue ..... and howling with laughter ... but I'll keep biting (if only coz I value my own life :devil:

K

Kinky said:
I'm biting my tongue ..... and howling with laughter ... but I'll keep biting (if only coz I value my own life :devil:

K

Somehow I'm reminded of that "Chav Wedding" thingy from a couple of weeks ago :eek: , maybe I should just shut myself up while I'm somewhat in front ;) ?. Gets coat, walks straight out the door.

Portzy.

pammy said:

mgbgt.jpg

Remove the cars and the bloke from the picture and then re-read the post.

'Looks lovely - very similar to the one I had and that turned out to be rotten to the core quite literally and had to be scrapped' - An ex-wife! ;)

I'm sure in your case though Pammy, none of that applies except 'looks lovely'. ;)

Alfie said:
Remove the cars and the bloke from the picture and then re-read the post.

'Looks lovely - very similar to the one I had and that turned out to be rotten to the core quite literally and had to be scrapped' - An ex-wife! ;)

I'm sure in your case though Pammy, none of that applies except 'looks lovely'. ;)

lol - very good :D :D

lotusmark2 said:
That was taken a long time ago wasn't it Pammy ;)

Runs, ducks for cover as a knife comes at my head!

ooh - you cheeky so and so - fortunately - you ducking doesn't hide you that much being 6' 8" tall :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom