Michael Jackson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
So, he's not guilty then. :eek:
Wonder how much that cost him :crazy:

He did look pale...

I wonder if he can claim back his legal costs?

John

Hes no kiddie fiddler, I reckon he thinks hes a kid & acts accordingly

1000.jpg

glojo said:
I wonder if he can claim back his legal costs?

John

not sure he can - doesn't seem right - innocent but bankrupt because of the trial :crazy: He looks terrible tho - and weighs 6 1/2 stone :crazy:

:D

I suppose there will be a film out next year about the whole story.......

GRAV888 said:
So, he's not guilty then. :eek:
Wonder how much that cost him :crazy:

Interesting that all the pundits said two words 'Reasonable' & 'doubt'

Personally I still think he's guilty. No smoke without fire and all that. Listening to news today the jury said they thought the prosecution case was poor. To me that says they think he did it or at least some of it but it wasn't proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Lets just hope that he keeps away from children.

Sadly there appears to be another case in the offing.

George Best

I have difficulty believing someone who is as famous for bedding Miss Worlds as he is for football could be doing this.
But then again who knows what drink can make you do

I hope he sues every single TV company and newspaper for every single time they tried to smear him. Newspapers paying witnesses to jazz up their testimony, TV companies interferring in every aspect of his life. The guy's whole life has been hung out to dry in a way no British court would ever allow. They even let the prosecution bring into to play gossip, lies and previous "claims". A UK court would never have let it go on like they did. 14 weeks of intrusion and for what, because some of Jacksons staff and some kids parents are greedy?

Jackson is seriously screwed up, he acts like a child and is as naive as a child, but he was found innocent of all charges and hope the press get of his back. IMHO of course.

R2D2 said:
I hope he sues every single TV company and newspaper for every single time they tried to smear him. Newspapers paying witnesses to jazz up their testimony,

I totally agree with your point, but from a different angle.

If he sues, then I believe the organizations that he sues will get him into the witness box to actually give evidence....... Something heelected not to do in the criminal case. (As was his right)

Plus O.J Simpson was found guilty in the civil courts!!

I am concerned about the conduct of the parents that allowed their children to sleep with Michael Jackson!!!

John

Last edited:
The night before the verdict Miichael was at home with friends, pacing up & down.

One of his aids suggested that they watch a video, Michael said

"I know we'll get Alladin"

His bodyguard replied,

"I think your already in enough trouble as it is Michael"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom