Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a remarkable sign of the times that the terrible crash he has had is on the mountain not on the track - a testament to the immense improvements in safety of Formula 1. Fingers crossed.

Kind of ironic really when you consider the number of times he tried to kill people on the F1 track & got away with it.

Kind of ironic really when you consider the number of times he tried to kill people on the F1 track & got away with it.

It's not the right time nor place for those thoughtless & pointless comments.

But it's only ironic or fair enough if he really had been trying to kill people.

There's doubt?

No, there's no doubt about your lack of compassion or empathy at this time. And there's no doubt you dislike the man too. So, on that basis maybe you should save those feelings for a new thread when MSC recovers.

Here we go.

40 pages of dissecting whether there is any irony in Michaels escapades.

Go on Boys...

Here we go.

Go on Boys...

Well I don't think he ever robbed a bank, or a train, so he should be fine on here.

No, there's no doubt about your lack of compassion or empathy at this time. And there's no doubt you dislike the man too. So, on that basis maybe you should save those feelings for a new thread when MSC recovers.

I don't like or dislike Schumacher, in fact I even kind of admire his win at any cost attitude but it doesn't blind me to the fact he would try to win at any cost, even if it meant seriously endangering the lives of other drivers (& fans).

The fact he fell off his skis & hit his head doesn't make him a saint, instantly give him a pass & make it all OK.

As far as empathy & compassion go, I've never met him or his family & know none of them so I personally feel any expressions of these emotions are bogus & the crocodile tears of the emotion junkies, similar to those exhibited by the mob of faux grief stricken wailers at the Princess Di extravaganza.

Last edited:
I don't like or dislike Schumacher, in fact I even kind of admire his win at any cost attitude but it doesn't blind me to the fact he would try to win at an cost, even if it meant seriously endangering the lives of other drivers (& fans).

The fact he fell off his skis & hit his head doesn't make him a saint, instantly give him a pass & make it all OK.

As far as empathy & compassion go, I've never met him or his family & know none of them so I personally feel any expressions of these emotions are bogus & the crocodile tears of the emotion junkies, similar to those exhibited by the mob of faux grief stricken wailers at the Princess Di extravaganza.

You old softie you.

Here we go.
Go on Boys...

popcorn.jpg

I don't like or dislike Schumacher, in fact I even kind of admire his win at any cost attitude but it doesn't blind me to the fact he would try to win at an cost, even if it meant seriously endangering the lives of other drivers (& fans).

You've shown your colours already with the previous posts and now you throw up this load of cods wallop to support those posts. The bottom line is very simple. A man/father/son, has had a very serious accident and simply because the whole wide world knows of him, doesn't in anyway justify your previous & petty posts.

Last edited:
Please all stop and go outdoors and wash you car or something. :)

You've shown your colours already with the previous posts and now you throw up this load of cods wallop to support those posts. The bottom line is very simple. A man/father/son, has had a very serious accident and simply because the whole wide world knows of him, doesn't in anyway justify your previous & petty posts.

Indeed I have. I'm usually pretty direct & straightforward in what I say.

I'm guessing about 10 million people who are men / fathers / sons as well as another 10 million people who are women / mothers / daughters will be seriously injured or even die today somewhere in the world. While it is undeniably a tragedy for them & their families it has very little meaning or impact for me, or for you if the truth be told. The fact you happen to know who MS is doesn't really change anything. If the bloke who fell off his skis the other day was Martin Schumacher, a plumber from Berlin, would you be sharing your emotions & boo hoo hooing on here?

If the bloke who fell off his skis the other day was Martin Schumacher, a plumber from Berlin, would you be sharing your emotions & boo hoo hooing on here?

I wouldn't be sharing or making any comments as there simply wouldn't be a thread here to do so and very understandably too. I reckoned that would be plainly obvious, bar yourself it seems. And again you shouldn't be surprised as your Berlin plumber is not well known for winning F1 races & titles never mind the hours of TV enjoyment while he was 'trying to kill people' with his van.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom