Michelin CrossClimate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

como

SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo XC40
Had Michelin's all season CossClimate tyres fitted in December. It's the first time I have departed from the Contis. So today we have plenty of the white stuff and I have to say they performed brilliantly. Unless something drastic happens to them in the coming months I'm now a total convert.

They do get plenty of good reviews. Certainly make sense for many drivers I think.

Good to hear, thanks. I put them on daughter's Golf when they first came out as her car handily has a very widely used size and they've worked well in everyday use but are untested on the white stuff.

I'm a little bemused by why they're only available in XL (extra load) ratings but made no difference to the ride, comfort and noise in her car.

Unfortunately all our other cars have odd sizes - I run All Seasons on my C Class but I had to buy two different makes as no one manufacturer does both the front and rear sizes. My wife used to have a Honda jazz and we ran that year round on full winter Michelin Alpins with no issues and they wore well too.

I have been a convert for well over a year now. Done around 14,000 miles on the full set have prob at least another 12-14k left in them. Still working well in standing water and snow yesterday. Been very handy for trips to Germany and Austrian Alpine roads! Seriously cannot recommend these highly enough!!

Similar good experience with Goodyear All Season Generation2.

My Dad just had these fitted to his C Class, Costco had them on special before Christmas, the car is a lot more quieter and performance is excellent. I'd like to see Mercedes offer these on New Cars where possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom