Michelin PS4 - blackcircles offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jack5255

Car
CLA 220D
Just bought 2 new PS4’s to replace the contisports i have on the front, would have gone for all 4 but rears are fine.

blackcircles were doing £15 off two and £40 off 4 though so was £172 delivered for 2 tyres which i thought wasnt too bad!

looking forward to the weather hopefully clearing up and getting them put on saturday.

love a new tyre day and going by PS4 reviews they should be very nice indeed

Just bought 2 new PS4’s to replace the contisports i have on the front, would have gone for all 4 but rears are fine.

blackcircles were doing £15 off two and £40 off 4 though so was £172 delivered for 2 tyres which i thought wasnt too bad!

looking forward to the weather hopefully clearing up and getting them put on saturday.

love a new tyre day and going by PS4 reviews they should be very nice indeed

Also looking at the same deal for 4.

Are PS4’s the go to tyre at the moment?

I haven’t had time to trawl through the reviews yet.

I mostly looked through a few pages on here to see what users thought as the reviews on blackcircles will vary massively on make/models but not seen a bad word about them, a few positives over the contisports if anything

Can’t see that offer on the web site. In fact can only see PS2 and cross climate in size I need. (265/35x 18)

Also looking at the same deal for 4.

Are PS4’s the go to tyre at the moment?

I haven’t had time to trawl through the reviews yet.

If you’re looking to change all 4 then try out ATS as they have a really good deal on right for 4 tyres think it was £54 off plus you get an amazon device for free. I did mine yesterday and the saving was greater than black circles plus the free device

I’ve got 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 5 on the way from black circles, they were £25 off if you buy 4. The price difference for fitted vs just delivered is pretty big I rekon you could get them fitted cheaper if you’re prepared to stick them in your boot and drive down there.

I’ve got 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 5 on the way from black circles, they were £25 off if you buy 4. The price difference for fitted vs just delivered is pretty big I rekon you could get them fitted cheaper if you’re prepared to stick them in your boot and drive down there.

I done just this with my two but went to a friends garage. He couldn't match the price on tyres but still fit them for free In his spare time for me so i owe him a few pints!

If looking at ATS it could be worth looking for other discounts available - my bank are offering 7% cashback with them which would be additional to any offers/promotions that ATS are running :thumb:

Every little helps and all that :D

Just remember there is a difference between PS4 and PS4S. I remember Costco doing a deal on both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom