microfibre pad for compounding...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M.A.94

Car
2001 Mercedes E320 CDI (W210) OM613
Anyone had any experience with FLEXIPADS 5.5" DA MICROFIBRE CUTTING DISCS?

Would you recommend them over meguiars microfibre cutting pads?

Or

Could anybody recommend a decent microfibre cutting pad to use with a DA?

A lot of people recommend meguairs microfibre cutting pads but when pricing them up they are a lot more expensive compared to others especially when taking into account I normally use about 8 pads to compound a mid sized saloon car. I don’t like clogging the pads too much with compound and the most efficient way to compound a car for me is to have 8 pads ready rather than having to clean them out every time they get clogged up.

Anyone had any experience with FLEXIPADS 5.5" DA MICROFIBRE CUTTING DISCS?

Would you recommend them over meguiars microfibre cutting pads?

Or

Could anybody recommend a decent microfibre cutting pad to use with a DA?

A lot of people recommend meguairs microfibre cutting pads but when pricing them up they are a lot more expensive compared to others especially when taking into account I normally use about 8 pads to compound a mid sized saloon car. I don’t like clogging the pads too much with compound and the most efficient way to compound a car for me is to have 8 pads ready rather than having to clean them out every time they get clogged up.

Chemical Guys - Orange 5.5

meguiars pads are the go to pads for cutting a vehicle and with the extra cut pads they have available that also helps. as fro your 8 pads. your better off using a pad brush or compressed air to keep those pad fibres standing after every hit. if you pads are getting clogged, try to use less product on the pad as alot of product can cause a pad to get clogged. the time it takes to change pads your better off cleaning the existing pad you've used

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom