Midlands GTG: July 5th Nuneaton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now what you need is for some smart ar*e to tell you that you should be wearing the baseball cap during not after the event.....
I've stood around too many race tracks in the sun and the rain to do anything else now...:thumb:

Snap.......feeling smug...:D:D but got a burn on my left ear..:(

Mercland GTG Pictures.

At last (Thanks BTB) some pictures of the GTG at Jays.

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0011Edited.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0018Edited.jpg

The Guy from KO Magazine.
DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0025Edited.jpg

DSCF0030Edited.jpg

The Smart Guy's (Malcolm & Graham) Wore Baseball Caps. Corned (like myself and Frank O'Phile - neither of us pictured here) still had at least 2, hours of sunshine to endure from this point!
DSCF0022edited.jpg

Last edited:
im up for one any time... as long as its a sunday...

We have had some evening meets around lichfield for a drink or two... maybe we could do one in a few weeks.

im up for one any time... as long as its a sunday...

We have had some evening meets around lichfield for a drink or two... maybe we could do one in a few weeks.

At Mercland?

Count me in if so.

I'm in, would be nice to meet some folks now that I am about to move over to the dark side :D (I have had Hondas and BMWs til now)

I was thinking of planning one for early September - once holiday season is out of the way.

We usually meet at a pub on a weekday evening, in or near to Lichfield as it's central to the core few, and has good links to further afield with the A5, A38 and M6 Toll running closeby.

I'll start a thread soon.

Sounds like a great idea, ive been out the loop a while need to catch up with everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom