Midlands GTG Sunday 22nd Final Details!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On behalf of us that couldn't go...

498g75t.gif

Thanks for organising Jay, was a very good day out! And I now have ice cold AC:D .
Was good to meet people and put faces to names!

Jay

Thanks for organising. Must be one of the most well attended GTGs ever :)

Thanks for Goldfish for the tasty burgers and sausages.

Very windy driving back to London.

Thanks Jay,
Was nice to meet everyone, even though i was late and lived the closest hehehehhee.

Raj

big thanks to jay and family for a great day,you had the best car by far:rock: thanks to goldfish for the food was a great day well worth the trip:rock: :bannana:

Jay
Just want to say thanks for putting today on, it was a good day out, it was great to meet up with people already known and new faces.

Cheers.

Thats fast DM... you were here a minute ago!

When we were leaving there was a strange woman waving at us, so I thought it was time to get my foot down, she was looking dangerous..:D

Just heard traffic reports on local radio.

Apparently there was traffic chaos on the A5 this afternoon. Apparently some fruitcake was flagging down cars to check the paint depth before allowing them to continue on their way.

;) :D

Just heard traffic reports on local radio.

Apparently there was traffic chaos on the A5 this afternoon. Apparently some fruitcake was flagging down cars to check the paint depth before allowing them to continue on their way.

;) :D

I'll see if I can find out who that was for you... I have contacts..

Great to see everyone, and I got to sit in a 129 and listen to Ultravox! In my element!

Lol...you did look rather pleased :D

It's been a fun day, including realising I nearly bought a house off crockers a couple of years ago, and I dread to think how Killerhertz's pic of me looking like a complete yuppie will come out :p

Thanks to Jay for being a great host and putting up with us invading for an afternoon!

Yep, cheers Jay for organising and the AC, and Goldfish for the burgers and for doing all that BBQing, quite possibly the tastiest I've ever had (freezer nicely stocked thank you :D ).

Good to meet up with everyone again. And thanks again Alfie ;)

It must have been sunny for at least five minutes as my face is glowing (and a little bit sore) :D

That looks like some GTG!!!

Pics show some very nice cars.

Congrats to you all and Jaymanek for the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom