Midlands GTG Sunday 4th August - Mercland Nuneaton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi All,

Getting Here:

Mercland, 95 Whittleford Rd, Nuneaton, CV10 9JD

You are looking for this

GTG.jpg

(not current prices im afraid)

At this end of the building (Same end as the pole sign) there is an entrance that leads to the rear of the building.

I will be here from early on, but I suggest an informal arrival time of 11.00 onwards to give everybody plenty of time to arrive from the far reaches of the country.

Food:

BBQ's - Burgers & Sausages, there is a seperate Veggie BBW too.

We wouldnt mind people volunteering to help toss a few burgers on the day...

I am not going to charge for food this year but ill leave a tub there for anyone who wants to donate a £ or 2 to charity.

We plan to supply the bread/buns, sauces, cheese slices, sausages, burgers, sauces/relishes and soft drinks.

If you would like salad or any other food, I suggest you bring your own.

There is a well stocked costcutter shop & off licence on site so you can buy last minute snacks and groceries from there if you wish!

- Air Con Servicing, special rate of £30.

Apart from that we need everyone to cross fingers for the weather and to enjoy the day.

Any further questions would be better in the original thread to avoid this one getting confusing too! Ill update this thread with any new info.

My mobile number is on my website, incase of any last minute questions, feel free! Dont bother ringing the land line as ill most likely be outside all day!

p.s. Note that we are tight on space this year, im going to make as much room as possible by moving all of our stock to driveways around the area and so we should be ok...

If worst case then latecomers will have to park on the roads nearby.
My apologies in advance if you cannot get your car into the yard.

Jay

(could a mod make this a sticky please)

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom