Midlands GTG Sunday 5th July Final Details!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi All,

Getting Here:

Mercland, 95 Whittleford Rd, Nuneaton, CV10 9JD

Link To Google Maps

You are looking for this
GTG.jpg

(not current prices im afraid)

At this end of the building (Same end as the pole sign) there is an entrance that leads to the rear of the building.

I will be here from early on, but I suggest an informal arrival time of 11.00 onwards to give everybody plenty of time to arrive from the far reaches of the country.

Food:

Golfish_11 will kindly be providing barbecue equipment and will be organising the meat for the BBQ. We wouldnt mind people volunteering to help toss a few burgers on the day...

We are going to ask for a contribution of around £2 (TBC) per eating head to cover the cost of the food, gas etc. For that you can have a burger and a couple of sausages each.

We plan to supply the bread/buns, sauces, cheese slices, sausages, burgers, sauces/relishes and soft drinks.

If you would like salad or any other food, I suggest you bring your own.

There is a well stocked costcutter shop & off licence on site so you can buy last minute snacks and groceries from there if you wish!

Services on Offer:

- MB Star System should be available on the day. See me.

- Unique Valets will be there as per the other thread shining cars to perfection.

- Chips Away for small scuffs etc

- Air Con Servicing, special rate of £35.

I think thats about it. Apart from that we need everyone to cross fingers for the weather and to enjoy the day.

any further questions would be better in the original thread to avoid this one getting confusing too! Ill update this thread with any new info.

My mobile number is on my website, incase of any last minute questions, feel free! Dont bother ringing the land line as ill most likely be outside all day!

Jay

(could a mod make this a sticky please)

But who is doing the badges this year as I can't make it? :eek: They were a big hit last year.

Come on, someone put their hand up

And have a great day y'all

Gollom has a good point... Ill get some stickers and people can write their own!

You mean stickers, with forum name and 'real' name on them?

Makes me wish I had thought of a better user name that 'wemorgan', but it's simply my name, William Edward Morgan

Makes me wish I had thought of a better user name that 'wemorgan', but it's simply my name, William Edward Morgan

You should worry you seen mine which is the first 5 letters of my surname and first 2 letters of my christian name.:doh:

It's actually a lot of fun matching up nicks with people! :bannana:

e.g. PurpleGoddess is not purple and sure as hell 'aint a Goddess! :p And (touch of self preservation here) Suzy Cute is not really called Suzy but sure as hell is cute :D

It's actually a lot of fun matching up nicks with people! :bannana:

e.g. PurpleGoddess is not purple and sure as hell 'aint a Goddess! :p And (touch of self preservation here) Suzy Cute is not really called Suzy but sure as hell is cute :D
ste i am so looking forward to seeing you again hun:devil::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom