Midlands GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was thinking about it. A bit of a trek to get around Brum for me though, would be a good two hours each way, so perhaps a bit much for an evening meet.

Maybe it should be made a lunchtime to evening meet then...Hic.!

Been on hols (again) - just got back.

Right, 5 Sep looks popular, so let's say 1930 start at the Fradley Arms.

Copy & paste in the usual way...

5 September @ 1930
Bobby Dazzler

5 September @ 1930
Bobby Dazzler
thmsshaun

Can't do the 5th guys - sorry. Like pluggers, could have done 7th.

Hopefully next time !

S.

can't do either.... shame as getting car back on 7th

I was thinking about it. A bit of a trek to get around Brum for me though, would be a good two hours each way, so perhaps a bit much for an evening meet.
hi G - don't be embarrassed by the audi ;)

cant do wednesday now... sorry
Doh!! Shame you can't make it Jay.

We'll go ahead with Wednesday, but we'll try and do another evening before Christmas - no doubt discussed over a pint of Diet Coke (no ice) tomorrow night.

I'm aiming to be there for about 1930 still but I may be a teeny weeny little bit late.

I had forgot that I have to take someone to dinner that night. Not to worry though - they'll just have to eat fast!!

yeh unfortunately mrs thinks wedding planning is more important... women... i might try and get out of it early though ;)

I don't suppose your missus wants to talk about weddings over dinner with somebody else does she??

...could do us both a favour, by freeing us up for a swift one at the Fradley Arms. :D

yeh unfortunately mrs thinks wedding planning is more important... women... i might try and get out of it early though ;)
I'm not sure it's worth planning too much, as things that go wrong on the day very often can't be planned for, and whilst it's painful at the time, it's something to laugh about later.

Oh how we laughed when our incredibly expensive cake turned up two nights before our wedding, and I had to take the day off to drive around three different M&S as none of them had more than one tier. And then a member of staff at the venue dropped the M&S cake. Luckily we really did laugh about it. :D

We still on for tonight?
I'll be there around 1930 or just after.

For those people that haven't been before, the Fradley Arms is on the South-bound side of the A38 (dual-carriageway), so if you're heading North you'll actually go past it.

No problem though, just get off at the A38 at the next junction, go over the bridge to the other side of the A38, and it will take you back round to the Fradley Arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom