Midlands mini-GTG - January or February 2008

Which date would you prefer? (You can select more than one)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Not had a mini-GTG for a while, so I thought I'd start the ball rolling.

Only an informal evening affair, to spend a couple of hours kicking tyres with a drink or two.

We usually meet on the A38 just North of Lichfield (Fradley Arms), but last time SEM and I met we found a great pub called the Whittington Arms.

It's a mile or two closer to Lichfield, on the A51 opposite Whittington Barracks. Good car park and nice place - might make a refreshing change?

I can make the Monday or Thursday evenings..

but you do realise this means getting the car dirty... i will be washing the wheels late at night again!

I can make the Monday or Thursday evenings..

but you do realise this means getting the car dirty... i will be washing the wheels late at night again!

Take one off the forecour if the weather's lousy!!

This will probably be the last time i have the Motor... a new one for the summer (i hope).. Cant make any Thursday's with Kids commitments any other time should be ok with me.

With a bit of luck I should be able to do the 29th without it clashing with any of my shifts:bannana:

When are you next up after that Matt?

What's the latest on this? will there be one?

Fairly equal split. I propose we go for Monday 21 January.

Agreed?

Have you got a time and location on this for the 21st, I may be able to make it.

To confirm details:

19.30 on Monday 21 January at Whittington Arms

A51 Whittington, between Lichfield and Tamworth (Staffordshire).

Looks like ill be missing this one too Rob as i cant do Mondays, Im in for Wednesday or the sunday though if though change.
Like it's never meant to be Andy!!

My plan is to try and do something every couple of months, and change the day of the week as most people have good days and bad days for meets, so fingers crossed it's only a matter of time!!

19.30 on Monday 21 January at Whittington Arms

If you plan to join us, please copy/paste and add your name in the traditional style...

Bobby Dazzler

Can't you use a more scripted font then?

How about this??...

logo.jpg

Would this be useful info?

Whittington Arms
Tamworth Road
Lichfield Staffordshire
WS14 9EY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom