Mike Walker (Sybil) and R2 :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Sybil is getting ready for a wedding so we gave her a bit of a clean:)

DSCF2820_zpsa16cacc0.jpg

DSCF2852_zps3ef966c2.jpg

DSCF2838_zps456930a2.jpg

DSCF2836_zpsaae46fc3.jpg

DSCF2816_zpsc82cbc8b.jpg

DSCF2812_zps7f1761ff.jpg

Click the image below for a water resistance video!

Last edited:
Greg Hi
Great pictures and many thanks again for the assistance last night. I do think it was a good decision not to wash Sybil a fourth time as we would have missed the last of the light!
Just going out to wash her again and then apply the sealer coat or what ever it is called.

Will also remember to do the roof on a weekly basis between now and the wedding so no one can see the brillo pad marks put on it by our future son-in-law.

Not quite sure what I have got into here having seen the finish on R2 but will not be trying to compete thats for sure.
Thanks again. Mike

Apologies - forget to mention the gentle spin around the local lanes. Still trying to align my head with the rest of my body - oooooooooh dear............
And I suffer from travel sickness too.

LOL. Glad you had fun and that Sybil is well on the way to detailing obsession! The 3.5V6 does make a bit of an addictive noise :)

Last edited:
Sealer coat plus final coat now on so that's it for now on pampering. Attention turning to fixing the rear window and putting on the final door card plus the other items on my list.

Have you gone and bought your cotton buds though?

Sybil is delightful! Hope to see her soon.

Sybil is delightful! Hope to see her soon.
Charles I took your advice and am seeking entrance to the classic show you mentioned recently. Currently awaiting a reply to my email.

Charles I took your advice and am seeking entrance to the classic show you mentioned recently. Currently awaiting a reply to my email.

If nothing heard, just bring her along and park with the hoi polloi. Then you don't need to arrive early. I'll happily look at her anywhere!

If nothing heard, just bring her along and park with the hoi polloi. Then you don't need to arrive early. I'll happily look at her anywhere!

I received an email and flyer for the event from Guy so all looking good. Hope to see you there. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom