MikeL's SLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Hi Mike,
Forgive my cheek for starting a new thread, but I don't think we can ask questions in the members gallery.

What a nice car, and are the silver\chrome mirrors standard on this model.

It reminds me of the red Audi S4 convertible one of our neighbours had. (It had silver\chrome mirrors)

30 degree's, either the picture is a week or two old, or you took it at night :cool: :cool:

Just be careful the sun does not tint your hair in this weather? :eek: I think I will stick with the closed windows and climate control thanks! (not really, just a bit jealous) ;) ;)

What do you think of the 350SLK? It certainly seems a lot of engine for a relatively 'small' vehicle. (I mean that in the nicest sense)

How hot does the black bodywork get in this tropical weather?

Did you try the SL?

By crikey I'm a nosey devil. Many apologies for all the questions but I do like the car and it has made me curious. :eek: :eek:

Thanks for posting the pictures and I look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Regards,
John

Sunny, hot Torquay

beautiful colour combination ...

only thing missing is 18" AMG wheels :)

the illuminated sills are outstanding! I want!

C240Sport97 said:
beautiful colour combination ...

only thing missing is 18" AMG wheels :)

the illuminated sills are outstanding! I want!
:D When he comes round here I'll get the old chisel out shhhhh! Not a word though.

They do look the bizz though and I might well consider getting those on our next vehicle :cool: :cool:

John

Really looks great, my choice of colour combo as well. Looking forward to seeing it at the south west GTG, and maybe a passenger ride if possible :D

Areed - looks very nice indeed :rock:

Maff said:
Really looks great, my choice of colour combo as well. Looking forward to seeing it at the south west GTG, and maybe a passenger ride if possible :D

:D :D I trust there will be no 'encouragement' to see the 0 - 155mph times? ;)

John ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom