Mikesslk - CLK55 AMG - WOW!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Nice car!! :cool:

What a colour is it? Not seen anything like it before.

Is it a designo colour, a lens, photoshop, or just unusual?

It gets the Dazzler seal of approval.

Looks ****e. Wouldn't buy that colour. What a homo.

I'm not really jealous. :D

Awesome colour. Beats my silver one.

It really does look amazing, like the colour too and must say its very rare never seen one around in that colour !

Difficult to judge from pictures ... depending on white balance setting etc. Could even be ordinary Jasper blue (which can appear purple-ish). Looks good though!

Deffinatly designo,,

I was offered an E55 in that exact colour with yellow nappa leather.

I would have snatched it up pronto if it wasn't for the fact that they over priced it by 5k because of the rarity in colour.

looks like designo mystic blue .. an all time lovely colour

Deffinatly designo,,

I was offered an E55 in that exact colour with yellow nappa leather.

I would have snatched it up pronto if it wasn't for the fact that they over priced it by 5k because of the rarity in colour.

Know if it's still for sale?

MB stafford have/had it.Also saw it there advertised last week so its still up for grabs Rob.;)

Part of the drayton group.

Doh!! No sign of it on the Approved Used website.

Thanks for the comments and c240sport97 got it right, it is designo mystic blue. It does look amazing, and to make it even better, I just bought the meguiar's random orbital polisher. That and the professional range of polishes, makes the car look amazing

Really deep-looking colour, although I expect that's mainly because of the decent polishing.

And the blue roof finishes it off. Absolute beast- Want one!

I saw a brand new CLK200K Convertible at the dealer today, with a price tag North of £42k - never even had bi-xenons!!

It looked stunning though in Designo Mystic Blue paint with Designo leather. An amazing colour.

I hate you.

More pics please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom