Millenium Mercedes Dereham Norfolk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roygarth

Car
1983 W123 230E
Has anyone used them.....good? bad?
Thanks
Piers

It was a couple of years ago when we had to use them but we weren't filled with confidence.

I took a 560 sec in there that had had a minor accident and needed a rear hub replacing along with a wheel and relevant bolts.

They ordered the wrong wheel bolts twice then simply said they didn't know what to buy and it was our problem.

I got the feeling that anything other than plugging a car into a machine and doing what the book tells them was a struggle.

IMO they are fitters not mechanics, If you know what I mean.

If you want a service and straight forward bits and pieces then it's probably spot on, anything more than that I'd not bother.

Nothing wrong with Zeemax !!!!!

May I assure all, there is positively nothing wrong with the service that Zeemax offer. It is a very personal service, which is, a rare commodity these days.

I cannot speak for a couple of years ago, nor, indeed, for the level of intelligence of staff at that time.

I took this company over on February 21 2011, changed the name from Millennium Mercedes to Zeemax Mercedes and Land Rover Independent Ltd., gave the place a make over, invested in plant and equipment, and have excellent Mercedes and Land Rover first class technicians NOT MECHANICS.

Anyone with any issues can always make their comments direct to me, preferably, BEFORE slating my company on any forum.

It is unfair that my Company should be badly judged and written about because of previous mismanagement, incompetance etc.

Always form your own opinions..................................

www.zeemax-mblr.com

It is unfair that my Company should be badly judged and written about because of previous mismanagement, incompetance etc.

Always form your own opinions..................................

Perhaps this is something that you may have wished to consider when you bought the company then - when you buy in you don't just get the bricks & mortar, equipment, you also buy the existing public perception. This can however be changed or played to your advantage, which leads me onto...

"Forming my own opinions" - given the nature of your reply you've not done yourself any favours. A simple explanation of new ownership and therefore associated increase in standards would have been sufficient, instead of a petulant strop.

They ordered the wrong wheel bolts twice then simply said they didn't know what to buy and it was our problem.

That's what makes Britain Great isn't it?

Customer service at its best.

:D

Perhaps this is something that you may have wished to consider when you bought the company then - when you buy in you don't just get the bricks & mortar, equipment, you also buy the existing public perception. This can however be changed or played to your advantage, which leads me onto...

"Forming my own opinions" - given the nature of your reply you've not done yourself any favours. A simple explanation of new ownership and therefore associated increase in standards would have been sufficient, instead of a petulant strop.

This is brilliant lol!

Its the same old non trained staff there still. the guy in there is not Merc trained and never has been. spoke to one of the old guys a few months ago about it, he was the only guy there who was from Mercedes and he left ages ago. Ive been in and wont ever go in there again. As you can tell there is some serious attitude going on in that place. Would be nice to get a new Independent on the scene, a place that knows how to use A Star Machine preferably!

Your "old guy" had more comebacks than enough that's why he is no longer at Zeemax.

The guy at Zeemax now IS Mercedes trained.

Most of the abusive rubbish that is written about Zeemax is done by ..........................guess who?

Star Machine - no problem. What you have to understand is that the Star Machine only points the user in the direction of the fault/highlights the fault, and DOES NOT actually do the job. That's where Technicians/Mechanics come into it.

Technicians/Mechanics that can actully do the job without combacks.

Any queries - come and see me face to face instead of hiding behind a screen

It took you nearly three years to answer that? :eek:

Hmmm :doh:

I am shocked at the tone from the owner, if I was to take over a business that had, lets say a questionable past, and I was confident that I could do something with the business to improve and change people perceptions. I would have got in front of my potential market and offered an open and friendly dialogue with an open invite to offer some reassurance that the business model and service had changed.

Looking at his posts, joined the forum in 2011 and has a total of 7 posts, really tells me that not much has been done to change the perception of his brand to the Mercedes owners. I could be wrong but from reading between the lines this is how it appears to me.

I would of been straight on the forums promoting the new and improved service to the potential client base that would be found in the marks forums.

As with every business, one clients good experience is another clients nightmare, so as always is dealers choice when you are choosing who to use. However the best business in my experience is done on recommendations and first impressions. So far none of these two have been forth coming.

The owners seems very aggressive, so you can imagine what it would be like if you had a disagreement over work done. Agreed he has a right to protect his business but just from reading the responses from the owner, if I was local to them, he would not get my business.

Still not getting it, are we?

Poor service, I dont think so

I've used them twice this year, once for a gearbox service and once for a breakdown. Spoke to the man on the phone there who literally diagnosed the problem there and then. Dropped it off on a Saturday morning and job done by Wednesday. Excellent service. My only comment is that the labour per hour is high but you get what you pay for. Service - excellent, give them another go, I will.

I've used them twice this year, once for a gearbox service and once for a breakdown. Spoke to the man on the phone there who literally diagnosed the problem there and then. Dropped it off on a Saturday morning and job done by Wednesday. Excellent service. My only comment is that the labour per hour is high but you get what you pay for. Service - excellent, give them another go, I will.

...and you joined just to say that?

The attitude of the owner has talked me out of ever giving them a look, doesn't matter whether they're any good or not now, I'm not putting any of my hard earned in his pocket out of principal.

^^^^ What he said. ^^^^

A one post person comes along after a nearly 18 month gap, to sing the praises of an outfit that come across as frankly arrogant and we're all supposed to jump in the air and spend all our hard earned with them?

Nah, sorry. Need the current owner of the business to admit to being a tit, eat a bit of humble pie and admit that the company is failing on PR.

If I were to answer the criticisms which I've encountered over the years in my business with responses like the above, I'd be on the dole by now. Probably Job Seekers Allowance or something similar by now, but I've been trading over 30 years and still going, so not up on current terminology.

I found this in my local free paper, I have not used them or know of anyone associated with the Company, just thought it may help.

www merc-pro.co.uk 01953423475 based Wymondham Norfolk . :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom