Millers Diesel Power Sport 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
"Millers Diesel Power Sport 4 is a modern state of the art fuel treatment that is suitable for,Euro IV onwards, emission compliant vehicles, whilst also providing a tangible improvement to vehicle performance"

http://www.millersoils.net/index2.html

Which I presume means that Miller Diesel power Plus is not too wonderful for catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters.

Anybody used this yet?

Hi

Parrot where did you get the purge i would be interested in the outcome.

Satch said:
"Millers Diesel Power Sport 4 is a modern state of the art fuel treatment that is suitable for,Euro IV onwards, emission compliant vehicles, whilst also providing a tangible improvement to vehicle performance"

http://www.millersoils.net/index2.html

Which I presume means that Miller Diesel power Plus is not too wonderful for catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters.

Anybody used this yet?

I don't think the Cat is the issue as that is EuroIII technology.

Hi

Thanks Parrot, looked before for this to no avail, and i see this guy on ebay is only about 15 miles down the road from me.

Let me know how you get on

Thanks,

It definately has an effect due to the cetane improver making for smother combustion if nothing more.

Try not running with it in for a couple of tanks and see.

If I'd known I could have brought you some down to Torquay. It would have been somewhat cheaper,or at least the last lot I bought was. Been a while though as now I'm running Bio I don't use it.

You don't need Power plus 4, just Power Plus which is a bit cheaper.

It might be worth looking on the Millers site for a local stockist and ordering a can from them next time.

The XFD oil is top notch stuff also.

Millers claim that the Cetane level is boosted by 4 points, at the same time improving throttle response and lowering the emissions.
The fuel consumption improves by 7% and it is especially suitable for EuroIV regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom