Mine gott.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How did you come across this ...... monstrosity .... Simon ?

Tell the truth now, were you looking for a car like this secretly ;)

Cos we all know now ......... :D

I like the "Run on Optimax" bit

Its a 1.3l Fiesta, whats the point!?

Means it will do 100mph instead of 98 :D :D

are those exhausts like that so you can fit two poles and move it off the road like a wheelbarrow when it breaks?

Combat kit? looks like it was shot by a tank in Combat

He has spent all that money to make a sad Fiesta very sad, and yet he hasn't fixed this fault:

"The only other thing I can think of is that the interior heater dial is loose. This should be fairly easy to sort out with the aid of some superglue." :D

Howard said:
How did you come across this ...... monstrosity .... Simon ?

Tell the truth now, were you looking for a car like this secretly ;)

Cos we all know now ......... :D

Hehehe. My brother was looking for a cheap fiesta for his wife to use as a runaround. And he saw this and decided to mail it to me - and I decided it was so bad I should share the pain :)

Clearly has a great future writing speeches for Michael Howard:

"Has a single window-wiper front and rear. Those in the know will realise that this is fairly tricky to get to work"

Satch said:
Clearly has a great future writing speeches for Michael Howard:

"Has a single window-wiper front and rear. Those in the know will realise that this is fairly tricky to get to work"

Fair enough the single wiper on the front is a mod, but on the rear? :crazy: Surely thats just standard?! I love ripping apart crappy ebay adverts :D

my eyes - it hurtsies my eyes :crazy: :D

fuzzer said:
chavilicious :D

No mate, the term is BARRY .

grasmere said:
spent £10000 but only wants £2750 :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Correction:
Spent £10K, Wishes £2750, will get.... hmmm, I'm sure some car breaker would be interested in the 15 inch alloys.... and maybe a plumber would like those exhaust pipes....

Dont forget there is many a Chav/ Barry out there who would dream of owning such a machine £2750 a bargain really :D

Mambo said:
Fair enough the single wiper on the front is a mod, but on the rear? :crazy: Surely thats just standard?! I love ripping apart crappy ebay adverts :D

Maybe the one wiper does both front and rear!!! :D

Or the rear didn't have a wiper to start with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom