Mini Bluewater - tonight (sat)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey guys.

It's too short notice to arrange anything official, but I just wanted to let you know that a few of us may be meeting at bluewater tonight for a latte and a chat. :rock:

Same venue as normal.

Anticipated time of meet - 8pm.

I have a feeling there are also various other meets going on (Skyline's etc) in some of the other car parks, so we may even take a trip around the complex and have a nosey.

:thumb:

Bluewater meet

Hi there im a newbie to the MB club i pick my car up next weekend a 1972 R107 350SL and cant wait, i was wondering how often you meet up at Bluewater i only live 5 mins from there and its my wife's second home :ban:HER...
This is my first ever Mercedes it would be great to see what people think of the car and be great to see other peoples pride and joys.
Cheers Dave.

Hi there im a newbie to the MB club i pick my car up next weekend a 1972 R107 350SL and cant wait, i was wondering how often you meet up at Bluewater i only live 5 mins from there and its my wife's second home :ban:HER...
This is my first ever Mercedes it would be great to see what people think of the car and be great to see other peoples pride and joys.
Cheers Dave.

Hey Dave!

Congratulations on your new purchase! :rock:

When the weather is good, I like to organise as many meets at bluewater as possible.

We usually have AMG meets there which are usually arranged for saturday evenings, like tonight.

I don't live far from bluewater either and I usually head there on a weekend night whether there is a meet planned or not. I have a few friends with Skylines who I usually meet up with.

Tonight's affair will be smaller than usual due to the short notice, but it would still be great to have you come along.

Numbers for tonight are not clear, but I will be meeting a couple of the guys there with a couple more meeting us later if all goes well.

Bluewater is generally a good meeting place as girlfriends and wives have the shops to entertain them and we grab some lattes and chat away. :D

We meet on the first floor of the cinema multi-story.
Section "J", if I'm not mistaken.

Always look out on this events section for meets at bluewater.

Hi Rash

How long will you be there tonight, may try and get away and pop over, as its our last weekend in Bexley, before we move back east again.

Couple of pics from earlier....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom