Mini Coupe 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Reckon they will sell lots of these. Roofline reminds me of the MK1 Austin Healey Sprite.[YOUTUBE]awlVLkJyXzw[/YOUTUBE]

Problem for me with New 2011 mini is it's so much bigger than the previous one.

When it was first re-released it was bigger than an original... But wasnt taller than a w203! Seeing a 02 plate next to an 11 plate mini the other day was quite a sight... The difference in size is huge!

Problem for me with New 2011 mini is it's so much bigger than the previous one.

When it was first re-released it was bigger than an original... But wasnt taller than a w203! Seeing a 02 plate next to an 11 plate mini the other day was quite a sight... The difference in size is huge!

Maybe you saw a MINI Countryman?

Don't see the point at all.

What I cannot believe, having thought about it just now is how my wife and I, along with my brother in law and his girlfriend, drove from London to Costa del Sol via France in an original mini about 40 years ago - with luggage!

What a horrendous looking car!

It looks like a standard mini but after having had a very heavy object dropped on the roof.

I reckon it looks ugly, I can't see them selling many of those on style!

Who designed that?

You know I think even Ray Charles would have done a better job........

You sure ?

images

Yes I'm sure!

Ludwig van Beethoven was pretty good at the music game too you know.......

There is precedent:- the Daihatsu Copen Mind you I don't know how many they have sold worldwide? If they sell well in their home Japanese market then the Mini Coupe should also do well bearing in mind the popularity of the mini there. :dk:

Last edited:
I think that will sell well. Looks like the Mini version of the Porsche Speedster, not sure about the roofline, but the proportions are pert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom