Mini-GTG in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. Monday 25th July.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
There's a mini-GTG taking place in Ashby-de-la-Zouch at 7.00pm on Monday 25th July.

At the moment, there are four confirmed runners.

01: Ringway
02: Dieselman
03: Jaymanek
04: Flanaia1

The venue has yet to be decided but will probably be at a Pub or Restaurant. If anyone has any suggestions for a decent venue, that would be useful.

All are welcome, so please feel free to add your name to the list.

01: Ringway
02: Dieselman
03: Jaymanek
04: Flanaia1
05: TimSkemp (Definite maybe)

Never been to Ashby, but the menu here Restaurant looks good, comes near top in the online reviews and doesn't look too dear?

50/50 if I'll make it as have other commitments I need to get out of in the morning

Never been to Ashby, but the menu here Restaurant looks good, comes near top in the online reviews and doesn't look too dear?

50/50 if I'll make it as have other commitments I need to get out of in the morning

Thanks for the restaurant link, Tim. It may well be the one we use, depending on what the others think about it.

Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. :thumb:

OK - it looks like my chances of attending are now slim, having to work in Leeds this morning and Hull this afternoon...

The best laid plans as they say, got a meeting in Sheffield @ 4:30pm so won't make it guy's sorry.:mad:

There's a GTG / Curry night next Wednesday (3rd August) organised by Corned not very far away near Nottingham.
See the details at
Yorkshire/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry night thread.
in the EVENTS section.

Some infamous forum members (the usual suspects) will be there !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom