Mini GTG in May SE London, Kent, Surrey and Essex Area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Anyone interested in the above around the M25 Jct 3 near Brands Hatch area please let us know what day is best Sat or Sun and time.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
How about the 10th or 11th May so it doesn t affect the Bank Holiday weekends? Time to suit most folks?
There is a pub at the bottom of the hill between the M25 and Brands Hatch I will find out the name of it.

Cheers
Ian

Originally posted by rirhill

There is a pub at the bottom of the hill between the M25 and Brands Hatch I will find out the name of it.

Cheers
Ian

Its called the Farningham Hotel, bit of a dive, and very much a bikers pub.

The Portabello just the other side of West kingsdown is much the same, but has a huge car park. There is also the Moat further down the A20 just prior to the M26.

10th or 11th ok for me.

Dave
I don t mind just thought it maybe easier to get to from the M25. It would be nice to have somewhere with a beer garden so we can admire the cars. So any ideas? The time would be good around opening time so more time to get the cars together for piccys.

Cheers
Ian

I should be around that weekend, if I am I'll be up for it.

If numbers keep growing like this, I might have to make the effort to get down to you guys too! :)

I cant do the 10th May (Sat) as I'm doing a wedding (dont laugh) with my car.

In return the mate is helping me block pave my front garden (soon to be drive) on Fri 9th.

Sunday would be ok, but dont alter any plans on my behalf though!

Count me in too chaps.:cool: :bannana: :bannana:

(got some new mods to show off):devil: :devil:

Last edited:
Count me back out.

9th is a Stag night, 10th is the Wedding Reception and 11th is recovery.

Saturday would probably be better for me.

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Count me back out.

9th is a Stag night, 10th is the Wedding Reception and 11th is recovery.
I cant do the 10th May (Sat) as I'm doing a wedding (dont laugh) with my car.
Not near Harlow Essex is it :eek: . Imagine if it was the same, it would be a very mini GTG :D

Guys
I think the fairest way is please vote for Sat or Sun. Grav I am looking forward to seeing your car to grab some ideas.

Cheers
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom