Mini meet and the chicken special at MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee C63

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 (weistec supercharged)
Great day had down at MSL and a opportunity to meet a couple of forum members in person.
Watched Abs x pipe and cat delete being fabricated from scratch for his CLS55 and what a difference.....sounded awesome. I even took Ash for a spin in the car and maybe he might be next for the Weistec treatment.
As ever Acid and the team were amazing hosts and kept us fed and watered all day......the Dyno room is looking awesome and I especially love the pool table in the Dyno viewing area....ha ha quality!!!!!
Looking forward to tomorrow and possibly meeting a few more forum members in person.:thumb:

I would have shown up in an instant, but some work prevents :(.

Have a great day guys - I'm sure it will be terrific fun.

There is always tomorrow john I think Chris is down with his beast of a cls so should be some serious horse power on Acids 1/4 mile personal drag strip around lunch time.

Sorry Lee - I wasn't clear - it's tomorrow I've got the work on.

Would have loved to have headed up there and met up with you guys but my car is having some work done over the next few days.

Hope you all have / had a goodun:bannana:

The Weistec stuff is bubbling away in my head now :rolleyes: ...yeah thanks Lee,Acid! :D

Good to meet guys off the forum , Lee,Abs & Acid & his team.

I have to say Lee's Weistec s/c is definitely a benchmark for modders now.
The sheer acceleration & torque -to the a point of where I was thinking,do I take a breath now before we hit the sonic boom! :D

Abs (Mlboy turns up in a phat CLS55 ) sounded awesome after Acids team custom build the Xpipe from scratch ...dam good workmanship! ..hats off :thumb:

Acid - Thankyou pal!, hospitality & V.I.P MSL tour of his Emporium ! For someone who's never been,you don't realise how big the MSL's setup is ,until your there! The Dyno room , waiting area no expenses spared! - love the freeby AMG merchandise ..thanks!

I've got a feeling the new Dyno day launch @ MSL is going to be something special for the forum members ...keep up the good work guys!

:cool:

It was nice to meet a few new faces Ash and Abs.

Ash sorry you missed the chicken lol

I have to say a big thanks to all the forum members for the positive support given and we hope to keep on giving you all 100%

Acid

It's a good jiob I live far away from Acid's place as otherwise I'd lunch there every day :D

It's a good jiob I live far away from Acid's place as otherwise I'd lunch there every day :D

Your welcome anytime :D

The force feeding from acid is always good fun lol! Like I said last time he is a feeder!!!!

The place once finished in the dyno room is going to be amazing! And if you think that the building is big, wait till you realise there are 2 other sites his brothers run lol!!!!

Definitely going to stop by when I come to Birmingham.

Had an amazing day with the MSL team and meeting Lee & Ash. Thanked you Acid on another section, May gave to have it moved to here!
Car sounds amazing with the x pipe, looking forward to coming back down.
Oh and Spike has been kind enough to change my username for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom