Mirrorlink on E200 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteHz123

Car
E200 AMG Premium 2018
Hi,

Apologies if this is already covered elsewhere on another thread but I can't seem to get mirror link to work on my 2018 E200. As it doesn't have the smartphone integration I was hoping to user Mirrorlink to be able to use Spotify more easily than via the phone on Bluetooth. I have an old Samsung S7 Edge so not sure if there is a known problem or if I'm just doing something wrong - I've tried connecting via MB link in the car but to no avail. All suggestions welcome.......

Cheers,

Pete

Hi,

Apologies if this is already covered elsewhere on another thread but I can't seem to get mirror link to work on my 2018 E200. As it doesn't have the smartphone integration I was hoping to user Mirrorlink to be able to use Spotify more easily than via the phone on Bluetooth. I have an old Samsung S7 Edge so not sure if there is a known problem or if I'm just doing something wrong - I've tried connecting via MB link in the car but to no avail. All suggestions welcome.......

Cheers,

Pete
I am having the same issue too, with Samsung S10+ on 2018 E200. I will be trying this later what i find on a post on the Samsung community site

Re: Android Auto with Mercedes - Samsung Community

Will keep you updated

Iv tried 3 different android phones and they all fail. It appears to connect with the phone swapping to landscape and the car has a little think then the car just throws the link error. I’d love to know the secret to using this option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom